Internal Do Not Call Policy
As part of its commitment to comply with federal and state laws and regulations, Xerly.com. (“Xerly.com”) instituted the following Do Not Call Policy which applies to the consumer Internet access and related services offered by Xerly.com. We are one of several hundred companies that offer similar services. We assure you we strictly enforce our internal Do Not Call Policy. If you don’t want to be contacted by Xerly.com enter your number below and we will issue you a ticket number for documentation purposes and never call you again.
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) was passed in 1991. The Federal Communications Commission’s rules and regulations implementing the act went into effect on December 20, 1992. The Federal Trade Commission concurrently implements the Act through the Telemarketing Sales Rule, issued January 29, 2003. Various states have also enacted statutes that govern telemarketing activities. It is Xerly.com. policy to comply with these rules, and in particular, to respect and honor the requests of consumers to be placed on Xerly.com. internal Do Not Call list, so that such consumers will not receive sales calls from Xerly.com. unless and until they provide consent to receive sales calls. Please note that placement on Xerly.com. internal Do Not Call list does not restrict Xerly.com. ability to place informational and/or collections calls to its customers.
Xerly.com. will not call any Xerly.com. customer or potential customer who has communicated his or her desire to not receive sales calls. Requests to not receive sales calls are reflected in the customer’s account records. Additionally, the phone number will be added to Xerly.com. internal Do Not Call list. In compiling a list of customers to call for a particular telemarketing campaign, Xerly.com. will not include any customer whose account record is marked “do not call.” Xerly.com. subscribes to and scrubs against all applicable state and federal “Do Not Call” registries, as well as Xerly.com. internal Do Not Call list. Xerly.com. ensures the compliance with federal and state laws regarding telemarketing and fully understand and agree to follow the procedures for maintaining “do not call” data. Xerly.com. does not condone telemarketing activities conducted in violation of the TCPA, federal rules and regulations, and state laws regarding telemarketing.
Xerly.com. Internal DNC policies are but not limited to:
- Institute procedures for maintaining a list of people who do not wish to receive telephone solicitations (a “do-not-call list”);
- Scrub all leads against this do-not-call list before initiating any telephone solicitations;
- When applicable, scrub against required state and federal “Do Not Call” registries;
- Institute and maintain a procedure to capture all do-not-call requests and transmit them in the daily results file to Xerly.com.;
- Implement this requirement to keep a do-not-call list and make this written procedure available to anyone on demand;
- Maintain “DNC” list for a period of 5 yrs and refrain from selling or sharing (except with a subsidiary or affiliated company);
- Train and inform personnel engaged in any aspect of telephone solicitation in the existence and use of the do-not-call list;
- Provide the called party with the name of the individual caller, the person or entity on whose behalf the call is made and a telephone number (which may not be a 900 number or any other number for which charges exceed local or long distance transmission charges) or address at which that person or entity may be contacted;
Consumers have additional avenues available to them that will help reduce or eliminate unwanted telephone solicitations. Consumers may place their telephone number(s) on the National Do Not Call Registry by calling 1.888.382.1222 or online at www.donotcall.gov. In addition, the Direct Marketing Association also offers a free service titled “Telephone Preference Service.” Consumers may register for this service online at www.the-dma.org or by sending a written request to:
Telephone Preference Service
Direct Marketing Association
P.O. Box 1559
Carmel, NY 10512
Xerly.com. has established and implemented written procedures to honor consumers’ requests that they not be called, and appropriate personnel have received training. Procedures include consultation of both the National Do Not Call Registry and internal Do Not Call List prior to making any telephone solicitation.
Telephone calls to consumers with whom Xerly.com. has an established business relationship are permitted unless they have asked to be included on the internal Do Not Call List. No unsolicited facsimile solicitations will be initiated. Consumers may request a copy of this Policy. Upon receipt of request, we will send a copy via U.S. mail or electronic mail within thirty (30) days.
If you have any questions or comments regarding Xerly.com. Do Not Call Policy, you may contact:
Compliance Department — Do Not Call List
2233 W Balboa Blvd #104-210
Newport Beach, CA 92663